Skilled workers and managerial staff
Are you looking for a medium-sized, innovative company with impressive levels of competence, performance and customer confidence, a company which values your engagement and seeks to offer new challenges? We’re looking for people with your know-how, your commitment and your readiness to contribute to our success.
As part of our managerial team, you’ll make a contribution to company culture and to the implementation of company strategy both internally and externally. In doing so, you’ll help shape both the company’s spirit and its values.
- serving the company’s purpose and in doing so standing for our principles, our values and our vision. In other words: helping us to achieve our goals and actively helping to shape the company.
- being a role model for others, disseminating and practising the company’s values, particularly in respect of the company's employees. This especially applies to sense of duty, performance of duty and discipline.
- mediating between values and expectations. This means, making decisions and choosing the best way forward for the company, based on its stated values.
- you are able to make a contribution to realising our vision.
- you are ready to demonstrate total commitment
- you are able to identify success and failure and act accordingly
- you have the courage to form your own opinions and support them.
- you are concerned about productivity and job satisfaction in your area of responsibility and seek to ensure that both are provided.
Make the most of this opportunity to work in a successful, medium-sized company.
Would you like to be part of a company characterised by openness and a willingness to learn, a company that both challenges and supports its staff?
We give you the opportunity to develop both personally and professionally, so as to fully contribute to the success of our business. At the same time, the company will demand from you a personal readiness to change and develop, in order to move forward in an extremely dynamic environment. Your own initiative is therefore just as important as the support given by the company.
- to act positively to implement the necessary processes of change within the company and actively engage in them?
- to accept customer orientation as a guiding principle?
- to critically review your own actions and opinions and to question procedures and decisions on a daily basis?
- to put the company’s interests before your own or that of your department, to take decisions that will benefit the whole company and to act upon them?
- to identify yourself with the company, its objectives and its strategies?
- to put forward your own opinions when searching for the best solution and make your contribution to the implementation of that solution?
- to take decisions objectively in support of company goals and - where opinions differ - to mutually and consistently support these both internally and externally?
- to take responsibility for your own work and for that of the whole company?
- to change, develop and acquire new skills?
Then you've come to the right place. Take this opportunity to play a very important role!